PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhpdrew

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2010
Washington State
This evening I received an E-mail from a member here asking a little about me... well more or less they took offense to a youtube video I posted. That post was more tongue in cheek than anything else. It was in no way meant to be offensive. Here's the background on me soto you have some idea of my sense humor... I'm a veteran of 5 official deployments overseas. Four of which were in a Ranger battalion. I've seen the very worst a man can do to another man. I've also seen acts of compassion and kindness in some of the worst places on Earth right now. If my sense of humor seems misplaced or cold or just odd it's because I of the ironies I have witnessed. I've seen fathers murder their daughters because the daughter tried to attend school. And on the opposite side I've seen fathers do everything they can to send their daughters to the united states to get away from their current environment.

My humor is such because one day I'm told to kill everyone I see. The next day I'm told to save everyone I see.

The member who emailed me said I am an atheist. I'm not. I'm a practicing Christian. Can you tell? I don't care either way. I'm not perfect. I'm just a guy who joined the Army after September 11th to give the bastards who attacked us a little bit of retribution. Add my time in Uncle Sam's Middle East tour program with my strict Irish upbringing, my propensity for fighting, my religious beliefs, my education and my love of classy firearms and dogs and you end up with me. A conundrum wrapped in a riddle, covered in an enigma and dipped in whiskey. Look folks, I have a very sarcastic and biting sense of humor. Whille I can appreciate with this number was tryin g to do... simply put, grow up. I wanna get along with everyone here. You're all a great bunch of people and I like it here

bhpdrew

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2010
Washington State
Well one of you had the balls to bring it up which means there was at least ten who didn't. I figured I'd head it off at the pass and just post my response here for all to see.
On a side note posting something that long on a smart phone is a pain in the ass.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Well, I'll be damned, that's gonna make my pipe I'm buying from you a whole lot more special - held & smoked by a true hero in my eyes!
God bless the troops, and may the evil bastards who gave rise to having to send them (and by that I mean the politians on BOTH sides), burn in hell for all eternity!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
We don't always know what it means the day we sign on the dotted line and then put our hand in the air. Some do.Letthem be offended. They only have that luxury because of folk like yourself. God.bless you sir.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Yesterday we had 3 good men killed and 7 wounded by some fkr they were training to look after their own godforsaken hell-hole. Parade finished & he went nutso shooting at everyone, filthy stinking sand flea.
Hell hath no fury like me encountering someone who doesn't support troops - just lucky for that one particular church group over there, the on that deliberately disrupts troops funerals, that there's a ruddy great ocean between me & them - they're all over my facebook & youtube a/c portrayed as the evils SOB's they are. I'm also a "Fag Hag" so they really chose the wrong 2 groups to be disrespectful about as far as I'm concerned.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
IMO 8O

1. If you going to post about a video please give a link to the video.

2. This is a pipe board not a confessional there are boards for every issue you may have lets stick to pipe and tobacco issues.

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
now i'm curious as to what the content of the video was. and what a 'fag hag' is.
drew, i don't know you from adam but if you can still laugh at yourself you're doing ok.
I WANT THE TRUTH!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
This is a pipe board not a confessional there are boards for every issue you may have lets stick to pipe and tobacco issues.

This is the General Discussion Section, We can talk about what ever we want, Just like you are doing.
bhpdrew, Your sense of humor is fine, tell them to kiss your ass. :puffy:

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Drew... Thanks for being willing and able to clean up the trash in this world so the rest of us can have a nice place to live and voice our opinions.
Oh yeah and thanks for your post... I for one enjoy a little something extra with my pipe and coffee.

modernchicago

Might Stick Around
Sep 21, 2011
I'm finished pandering to hyper-sensitive people. There's a culture war going-on: The world vs. The White Christian Male. bhpdrew is a TRUE AMERICAN HERO, and the have-not victim groups will do whatever they can to harrass, likely using a government-issued iPhone with subsidized monthly service.

Keep up the fight, and keep puffing-away like MacArthur with unfinished business.

Our ancestors would be shocked to see what the world they built has become.

It's obvious "Occupy eBay" is underway, too......

Status
Not open for further replies.