PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinhead

Lurker
Mar 13, 2019
Here it is folks! Sunday evening... what will be your final indulgence? You know... before the dreaded Monday morning comes to call :roll:

pinhead

Lurker
Mar 13, 2019
Personally I am already planning on a bowl of Captain Black Original, a cup of Earl Grey tea. A MM Cob and of course my cat in/on lap.

Nothing better truly. :puffy:

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Please check your life at the door and report to "the man." :twisted:
And don't be late!
I plan on smoking copious amounts of fine tobacco until I go to bed around midnight.

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
I like monday mornings when my weekend has been relatively sober. So I'll start the week, fresh as the morning, with some Fribourg & Treyer Cut Blended Plug. A nice, fresh virginia flake with some citrusy topping. Yum!

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Being retired I rarely know what day of the week it is. And, I was very lucky when I was employed it was in a job/career I couldn't wait to get to at the start of each week. You poor working stiffs, in jobs you don't like, have my sympathies.

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
I work 14 days straight, 12 hour days. Then 14 days off. Days of the week don’t mean chit to me...

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
back from a road trip with my kids. had odyssey in peterson lestrade. very nice smoke. i think i read on the forum somewhere, anything with latakia mellow out in few days after the tin's opened. so true. after a week from opening, i'm enjoying odyssey more.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Yep, Odyssey just gets better with age. Flavors deepen and it seems like it sweetens nicely but without overdoing it.

alsatmem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2019
Enjoying a bowl of Lane Black Raspberry in a King’s Cross. Also had a bowl of Sutliff Aromatic English 504 in a Castello 55. I work 10 1/2 hours every day. 6 days this week, off one. Then 5 days, off 2. Then 6 off one. On salary with a performance bonus but no overtime pay. Rinse, repeat. Ad nausea infinium or whatever it is that means “work your ass off until you die in the harness”. I’m in the car (I run parts, service and shipping) business. 31 years. Anyone who knows will tell you it’s easier to get out of the mob than the car business! At least the mob guys just shoot you in the head! Ahh, the dream of retirement.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
So today is Sunday. I had a vacation day yesterday ( Saturday) which was supposed to be my Monday....so that makes today Tuesday...
I've been smoking a lot of Briar Fox lately, and that was my last bowl of the week...or was it the first bowl of the week? Damn railroad.

tulsagentleman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2019
I retired 1lmost 20 years ago and can tell you that retirement is not all it's cracked up to be. It's a whole lot better than that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.