Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
That's right....
9,000 posts.
9000posts.png

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Yo mama is so fat she walked past the T.V. and I missed three episodes.
I don't have any "Get a Life" jokes so that's all you get.
Congrats on being a very important part of this forum, and occasionally cleaning the trashy posts. :clap:
Wouldn't be the same without ya.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I already got my shot in I guess I wont say anything like..dont you have a job (especially since I'm at work now)

joshwolftree

Part of the Furniture Now
Oh lord is this what there is to look forward to? Being a mod who spends all his time online drooling over pictures of dirty, filthy, nasty, estate pipes. I mean I already do everything but be a mod, so I guess it's not to bad a fate

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I wish I had 9k posts. :)
Are you going to crack something special open when you hit 10k??

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
WOW..Congratulations..I would just like to add a big thank you for the job you do in helping to keep this place the way we all like it to be.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Are you going to crack something special open when you hit 10k??

I will definitely have to dig into my limited cellar and find something special.
:worship:

Yo mama is so fat she walked past the T.V. and I missed three episodes.

I love it!.... Truth is truth. :rofl:
Chris.... so did I. :nana:
Being a mod who spends all his time online drooling over pictures of dirty, filthy, nasty, estate pipes.

I found wearing a lobster bib saves a lot of wear and tear on the old keyboard. :D
My pleasure Puffy. Thank you.
:puffy:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Lawrence, the amazing thing is that every single post has been literary genius worthy of a Pulitzer. lol
Thanks for all you do here and I mean the sincerely. Kevin is lucky to have you and I think you are deserving of a substantial raise. How about a pouch of Captain Black Gold this time.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I will always thank you for one of your 9,000 posts that convinced me to try Grousemoore! At least that once, your were right! - bp

You have so much time on your hands, Father Time calls you "Sir."
Crap.... A broken clock is right twice a day... :crying:
Just goes to show there always room for improvement. :D

:puffy:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Lawrence, when I was a moderator for cigarfamily.com, I would get a box of Diamond Crown #6 and my choice of any box of Opus X I wanted every year. Hint Hint Kevin. lol
Maybe Kevin should ask Greg for a life times's supply of Haddo's Delight for you. I think that would be more than fair. lol

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
How To Get A Life

It's never easy to overcome innate nerdity, a serious Internet addiction, or a hard-core pipesmagazine.com habit, but trying usually isn't as painful as kidney stones. Here's how:
Let go of the mouse.
Turn off the computer.
Play a game of solitaire with a real deck of cards.
Eat something other than taco chips.
Smoke a bowl without putting it up in the forum.
Get some sleep in bed rather than on your keyboard.
Next time you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, don't tell everyone on your friends list about it.
Open a window without turning your computer back on (yes, it is possible). Very gradually expose your eyes to increasingly bright light so as to avoid damage or permanent sun blindness.
When you feel prepared for a massive dose of non-CRT radiation, put on welding goggles and go outside.
If you see someone, say "Hi" to them instead of trying to make the modem connect sound.
Visit a friend that you haven't spoken to in years because they are not a member of pipesmagazine.com.
Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name. Go on a date with someone you didn't meet in a pipesmoking forum.

:nana:

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Congratulations, pstlpkr! Thanks for showing me the Mod ropes. I'm smoking some Grousemoor in you honor tonight!
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.