PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Cornell & Diehl Yorktown and Orion's Arrow......Need I, need I say More! Hoarding has begun. These two crappy tobaccos suck, move along.
Yorktown-Stoved red virgina's and Bright Citrusy Virgina's stoved together with more of the red thrown in. Yea, it sucks. Sweet and floral, with notes of lemon's and bread. Move along, you don't care about those damn notes. About the worst Virginia blend in C&D's Portfolio. God, but I'm hoarding the stuff.
Orion's Arrow- Red and Yellow V's with orientals, (Yea, one of those crappy, faddy, oriental-Virginias, we've seen a lot of these around lately) With a nice helping of the Perique thrown in.

Old Orion is just as bad as Yorktown....Wonderful notes of citrusy Virginia's with hints of spicy pepper, then it transforms into a crackery spice from the orientals, and slight woodsy florals. Soft and delicate at times. Stay away from this stuff....It.....You all know the words by now....It Sucks!
These blends maybe hard to find now. Because they suck so bad, You will not have to worry about consuming them. I am currently working out a deal with the Smoke Shops to carefully take this crappy swag off their hands,

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That good, huh? When you find a good blend, it's bliss. All of the ones in my rotation are terrible, harsh, biting, unburnable trash. So don't buy them either.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
If you hate Orion's Arrow that bad, for the love of God, don't try Oriental Silk! Just...don't...do...it! :mrgreen:

May 4, 2015
I've never heard of them (meaningless) and they say new on P&C. I wonder what their threshold for "new" is on their site.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
I've never heard of them (meaningless) and they say new on P&C. I wonder what their threshold for "new" is on their site.
Yea, i assumed they were new too..

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
I really don't deal too much with P&C. One too many goofed up orders.
https://m.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/cornell-diehl/bulk/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=134984
https://m.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/cornell-diehl/bulk/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=134986
https://m.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/cornell-diehl/bulk/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=134985

May 4, 2015
Guess they're just new to P&C.
I really don't deal too much with P&C. One too many goofed up orders.
I've never had an error, but my orders aren't what one would call "complex." I'll probably start throwing some love to SP anyway. Just as a change of gears. Where does SP ship out of? P&C is a little slow for my liking at ~8 days. I'm not a very patient person ;)

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
On tobbaco reviews, OA and YT have reviews as far back as '04, and OS was introduced in '96.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
I like P&C, but prefer SP. I'm in Georgia and I love being neighbor's. I'll have to try OS next.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
prehaps i should buy some tins of this so called bad tobacco, I am curious now.

Status
Not open for further replies.