PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
...And not because others have said Black House is better, but because for me it is true. I like Black House better than Penzance. Why? Black House is very consistent. I've smoked five bowls of Penzance, and the first was really nice, but even with that first one, I felt it was a bit overhyped. It's a tobacco I'd like to keep around, but each bowl has been somewhat different for me. I just smoked Black House again after a brief two day hiatus from it, and Black House still has the same smoke it had when I first tried it ten days ago. I'm reminded why I'm smoking BH more than the other tobaccos in my assortment. It's just that good.

metarzan

Nov 14, 2012
As much as I am loving Blue Mountain I can hardly wait to try Black House. Will be nice when I find my one, true smoke. Then just dabble with other blends. Yah right!

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Finally broke down and ordered some Black House from SP.com. I've heard so much about it here I can't wait to try it. Went ahead and ordered 8oz's based on all the recommendations here. Should be delivered by UPS tomorrow. I'll let you guys know if I have black blood or not.

hunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Canada
You like what you like, and you are one of the lucky ones to know what you really do like. Lots of us novices have no idea where to start or what direction to head in.

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
When I first gave pipe smoking a try, I didn't know about this site. I kept getting tongue bite and burn, gurgling in the pipe, so I quit and did not pick the pipe back up for a couple years. I was moving and came across my old box, then decided to go online and find out what I could. Found this site, and learned A LOT. I'm still learning, and I am enjoying the journey due to this great site, and everyone who makes it what it is. I still consider myself a novice though.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Hunter I'm in the same boat. I'm still experimenting to try and find what I like. Heck I'm not sure yet if I like anything other than Aro's although I am still trying everything I can. I don't think I'll ever be a latakia fan.
And I've been smoking pipes off an on over the past 30 years almost. lol

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
i gotta get me some Black House! ive learned to love Latakia and english blends are pretty well all im smoking these days. only problem is everytime i make an order, its sold out :( but soon ill hit the right time :)

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
bubblehead your head is on crooked. :lol:
I'm looking forward to trying Black House too. And Blackbloods keep on rockin'
dxa1R.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.