PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

darwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 9, 2014
Saw it, hadda have one, if only for the novelty value.
http://www.danishpipeshop.com/product.asp?product=7515
Didn't realize they're available here. Paid too much but I got it direct from the source. Will likely try it without the Pop Rocks.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Hmmm, kinda like a Danish Brylon? Not for nothin' (as we say in New Jersey) but you may want to use the rocks if only to protect the base of the pipe. Well, good luck with it and please let us know your impressions.

darwin

Apr 9, 2014
Well I guess it could be a bit like Brylon, ick, but the nice smooth briar bowl redeems it.

ithelouniverse

Dec 30, 2013
West Texas
We've got some in at our shop. It looked tough in the pics but once they're in hand the quality is evident. The place For the filter is nice quarter sized hole with about half inch depth that adds a little bit of a calabash effect too. But this is only second hand input, I haven't smoked one yet...
Let us know how it goes!

darwin

Apr 9, 2014
Now this is a hoot. Got my package from the Danish Pipe shop. I ordered a black/brown pipe and a small tin of stones. What I got in the package was a small tin of stones and a large bag of stones. No pipe in evidence. I'm sure they'll make it good but in the meantime I have about a driveway's worth of stones without a proper home.

Status
Not open for further replies.