PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufferfish

Might Stick Around
Apr 21, 2019
Right everyone, me and the vape are through and I mean it. For a few years I have been vaping and not using the pipe now the vape can take a running jump. Not only does the vape taste like absolute crap it also helps you get so high on nicotine that in the end, you are also vaping more than breathing air. And I will tell you something else and you better sit down to hear this. Vaping is no darn good for you! I have had crap lungs and water infections almost all the time and guess what? If you google the latest research on vaping they are starting to find out that its a bullshit method of receiving nicotine. I'm back on the pipe and that where I'm going to stay. At least I can control it.
P.S If you vape then carry on if you enjoy it. Just having my pennyworth.

Mar 1, 2014
I don’t like vaping on the principle that it is a drug delivery system designed to be extremely convenient. It’s just another tool to take advantage of the masses, selling “addiction” in cartons, just like cigarettes. Same idea new package.

I have heard it’s a reasonable method of weaning people off of Cigarettes, and maybe Vaping is somewhat “healthier” than those so if someone needs help kicking the habit I won’t complain as long as the stated intention is to “Kick The Habit” and not just start a new one.

No nicotine supplement will ever come close to being as healthy as living with a strong sense of self control and moderation in all things.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Good for you man! Screw the vape. I worked with a guy who never smoked a cigarette, never dipped, never used any form of tobacco in his life go out and make a conscious decision to buy a vape just to hang with the crowd during smoke breaks. He is now addicted to it. I tried to talk him out of it but you can’t tell people anything if they aren’t listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.