PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
My wife and I just moved into a house and are waiting to get our internet hooked up. There was some problem, probably something stupid, and it could be days before it comes back. I am a full time student and not having internet at the house is a pain in the ass. I also can't post to my favorite forum. 8O Ah well at least I still have my pipes to keep me occupied. :puffy:

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
There are books my friend. Those smelly things with black splotches on them. And then there's your wife.. I'm sure you'll find SOMETHING to do after a few glasses of wine over a candle lit dinner. :wink:

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
Well I try to avoid "talking" with my wife because I usually get in trouble. :nana: As far as books, As a literature major I read plenty, sometimes I feel like too much. My wife is 6 months pregnant so no wine and the after dinner activities usually end up being sleep. :crying: :lol: Now I should pay attention to class.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
My wife is 6 months pregnant so no wine and the after dinner activities usually end up being sleep
In my experience (shared by the few dads I spoke to about this) the third trimester is when things "pick back up" in the evening, as it were (although I still wouldn't be expecting a bottle of wine). :wink:
Honestly though, enjoy the sleep while you can get it - because it's the last real rest your going to get for the next couple of years!

Status
Not open for further replies.