PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Won along with this Medico V.H.Q. was this fabulous 40 year old filter. Maybe I'll put it up on ebay and list it as "Estate Find. Very Fine Vintage Medico Filter". Starting bid around $9.99. Shipping is $25.00.
vhq_zps91a76e4a.jpg

The pipe itself looks like it will clean up really well.
medicovhqfull_zpsba79ea6c-1.jpg

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I like that prince a lot. I recently restored a VFQ and it seems like it's going to be a great smoker as well as a looker. Medico VFQ. Incidentally, mine came with a new filter! LOL

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Nice looking VFQ! I just got a Medico Ventilator from Dave Shain that he wants turned into a tamper.The filter looked like yours.Maybe owned by the same guy? Never understood why anyone would do that. Filters are cheap.

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
Nice pipe! I really like bowl shape. Idk why but it just looks good, especially with that long stem.

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
Nice pipe! I really like bowl shape. Idk why but it just looks good, especially with that long stem.

Sorry double posted.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I'll have to look at the finish when it arrives in order to determine how aggressive the restoration will have to be. I always try to do as little as necessary. From what I see in the seller's pics it looks pretty good.
Here's the original listing:
Medico Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.