PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
I know :( it comes and goes quickly! I plan on waiting until the bulk comes in and order some along with a few others in the marquee series. Never tried any of em!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I was just on P&C and I didn't order because they were out of most of my favorites. They do have Magnum Opus in bulk now, which is cool, but I wanted some more Fusilier's Ration and it never hurts to snag a couple tins of BH.
Also I noticed that it you use the 20% discount, you don't get the free UPS ground shipping for $100 orders.
No bueno! I'm gonna wait to see if they get more of the H&H I like back in stock or if they fix the shipping thing.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Baronsamedi: I ordered today, got the discount and free shipping. Try calling in your order.

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but is there a H&H worth trying? I have Louisiana red, egg nog, anni kake... I just found out that I really like burleys (old Joe krantz by C&D). Is "old companion " close to that? Or is there another good HH burley blend? I will definitely try mag opus and maybe sweet and savory.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Gray: you might try Angler's Dream Pipe and certainly Classic Burley Kake. Old Companion is a little on the light side, but I like that as a change of pace because I smoke heavy tobaccos, too. Light Heart Burley is nice and light, but has a very nice flavor. I'm trying Angler's Dream and Old Tartan on Russ' recommendation, so you may want to check the latter, also.
Magnum Opus is very good!
Back to Black House: I wish they had it in stock because I'd have ordered it.Hopefully, they will later this month, so I can get it on sale.

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
Gray: you might try Angler's Dream Pipe and certainly Classic Burley Kake. Old Companion is a little on the light side, but I like that as a change of pace because I smoke heavy tobaccos, too. Light Heart Burley is nice and light, but has a very nice flavor. I'm trying Angler's Dream and Old Tartan on Russ' recommendation, so you may want to check the latter, also.
Magnum Opus is very good!
Awesome, I appreciate it!

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We had a component issue that kept a few of the blends off the shelves for a while. It's been resolved, and things should get back to normal very soon. As you can image, with 20% off on all H&H, I'm going a little batty right now. Have fun.
Russ

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I'm still waiting on my tin of Black House. The nice lady at P&C said it should be shipping about the middle of next week. I'm not too worried because I've discovered Frog Morton's Cellar and have been smoking the heck out of it. It is readily available from P&C or Mars Cigars (where I got mine). It will be interesting to compare the two.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.