PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I was in college when this movie was released. I was already a fan of Tim Burton, but wasn't a big fan animation or musicals, much less musical animations. However, this movie was so insanely original and so stunningly beautiful, both in its aesthetics and writing, despite my efforts, this movie enchanted me. Over the years, I've thoroughly enjoyed revisiting this flick. When Danny Elfman and Burton get together, they make movie magic.
A LIVE PERFORMANCE?!?!

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Somehow I managed to see this (also in college) without having seen any trailers. It was amazing going in with absolutely no preconceptions.
It remains one of my favorites. My seven-year-old loves it too.

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
The one released when I was in college was The Exorcist. The most hysterically funny horror flick I ever saw, couldn't stop laughing. Maybe it was something in the blend I smoked in my pipe that day ;)

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
The one released when I was in college was The Exorcist. The most hysterically funny horror flick I ever saw, couldn't stop laughing. Maybe it was something in the blend I smoked in my pipe that day
Seems you, and another Burton character have that in common.
"I've seen The Exorcist about a hundred and sixty-seven times and it keeps getting funnier every time I see it!"

-Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
The Exorcist wasn't as funny as Love Story. The one time I saw it both my date and I couldn't stop laughing, especially when the sobs began echoing from corners of the theater.
Nightmare Before Christmas is a fab film, one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.