PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawmax3

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2013
Just tried Nightcap for the first time.

I bought a pound untried as P&C ran another sale...those guys are killing me :)

It is a really nice English with managable backbone. In my opinion that is the problem with most lat blends, they smell great but leave me wanting a little more nic. Nightcap hits the spot.

The sweeter flavor profile of GLP Maltese Falcon is still my favorite, but Night cap is a very close second.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I need to try some Maltese Falcon. I like Nightcap ok, but it would never be a go-to blend for me. I am still working on the same tin from last year. It has mellowed quite a bit and I can taste some light sweetness from the Virginias now.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have found GPL blends especially artful, if that's the word, but Nightcap is a kind of bedrock English blend, enough

nic to please most, and substantial flavor to say the least. I think you my get to like it even better over time.

werebear

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2014
I'm with the Old Cajun on this one, cause if I had some now that's what I'd be smoking.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
i'll put some in the pass for you Bear...if there isn't some already in there... apparently it's FULL!

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
I smoked a bowl of Nightcap last night. I hadn't had it in over 4 months, as the last time I wasn't all that impressed. I'll have to say, I was a bit hasty on passing judgement. I think it's a smoke worth of a few lbs. for my stock. It's no Gaslight, but it's a quality smoke indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.