PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
Hmmm It's about the right time to have this from what I've gathered but I did something stupid as the general consensus is that this sure as hell shouldn't be your first english should I do it or not? Also do all english blends smell so......bbq like? I always hear how they smell and taste like cigars..........Dafuq kind of cigars you smoke!!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
My first English was EMP and Nightcap was as good or better so I say go for it. I like FMOTB better than either one, though.

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
I shall return in the hour my pipesandcigars package got here today I've got me a new pipe to christen! Let's hope it tastes better then it smells

octavius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 15, 2011
To me English blends taste like firewood roasted marshmallows, although much less sweet...

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Nightcap was the first "real" tobacco I ever smoked. A friend of mine, an avid pipe smoker, offered me some one night a while back. I was a once-in-a-blue-moon pipe smoker then, and usually it was some semi-aromatic stuff that I had bought at a B&M I don't even remember when, but Nightcap was a revelation! So smooth compared to the junk I had always smoked. And compared to cigarettes or cheap pipe tobacco, it was amazing how clean my mouth tasted the next day. Wow!, I thought, so this is what pipe smoking is all about.
So yeah, I say go for it if you have a hankering to try Nightcap.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Nightcap is a truely amazing blend, if you can stomach high nicotine levels, then definatley try it out! I just had to trade mine away, it was too strong for my poor body to take, but I absolutely loved the flavor!

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
I must finish my first bowl good-sir! I shall post a picture of the pipe and my order once I get done this stuff burns slow and tastes so much better then it smells xD

baldy

Might Stick Around
May 13, 2011
Nightcap is definitely one of my favourties. I smoke a lot of Cuban cigars. Don't taste anything like Cuban cigars. Not that I wanted to taste like Cubans. Each hobby is separate and is enjoyable in and of itself.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
When I was a big cigar smoker I really enjoyed english blends like nightcap. Once I quit the cigars I have completely lost my taste for the english. I think if you are going to dive in, go for the top of the line. Nightcap is one of the finest english blends on the market. I would suggest smoking it on a full stomach though.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Haven't smoked any Nightcap in years. I do like a full-flavored latakia blend. NC also has perique in it, which may explain the nic kick.

Can't remember what the first lat blend was I smoked...it was much too long ago! :puffy:

arabpipesmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2012
close to EMP and Erinmore Balkan Mixture.
Got my Erinmore Balkan Mixture tin during last month trip over NC and EMP as i liked Erinmore Flake at the time, plane to age my tin for 6 months or more 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.