PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazeybobby

Lurker
Jan 1, 2011
I have been smoking Frog Morton for a couple of weeks and I have really enjoyed it. So, today when I got home from work I decided to have a bowl of nightcap as a change of pace. I bought the nightcap over a month ago and had a couple of bowls then. It was a great smoke a month ago. When I opened the jar it smelled normal (like nightcap), but smoked a lot stronger than I remember a month ago. Is this because I have gotten used to smoking a mellower blend like Frog Morton? What do you think? :puffpipe:

bjeorn

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2010
sounds like it, i think thats just normal though i can smoke fvf for a week and then feel a bit overwhelmed by a bowl of 965 :puffy:

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
:) :) There is a reason Nightcap's nickname is The Velvet Hammer. I think you've discovered that reason.

jaxz

Lurker
Apr 23, 2009
Nightcap has a higher nicotine content then Frog Morton, that maybe why it felt stronger. I believe it also has a higher latakia mixture so you probably did get accustomed to the "milder" frog.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I just got some of this to try. I'm looking forward to The Velvet Hammer! :lol: I'll let you know what I think of it...
-Jason

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
:lol: Nice! So it's called Nightcap because it knocks you out?

:laughat: So a Vitamin-N lightweight like me will probably go into a coma! For some reason I'm kinda looking forward to it! :crazy:
Thanks for the heads-up unclearthur!
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.