PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Not sure what to say about it, but it happened; I've been here a while now, thanks guys!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
We prefer to be left alone.
Don't touch me, don't look at me.
I have to go wash my hands.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
To be preferred, you not only have to enter many posts, but you have to post with

great frequency. I think I may have to try harder, post more of those LOL messages.

Congratulations! You're a pillar of the Forums. Keep on smokin'!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
You just have to be here for a year with a certain number of posts.
Then Kevin shows up to your house with a bottle of jack and some hookers.
Quite frightening actually.
Lock your doors.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Something always seems to come up, last Morley's meeting my gf decided to change when she was comming over and she is very pipe unfriendly. I will come some time :)

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Good stuff Eric! If your gf is pipe unfriendly I'd love to see her face when Kevin shows up with his poorly timed "pipe smokers" (hookers for short) :rofl:

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Congrats! Seems promotion is based on your time here and not the number of posts; otherwise Roth would be the Supreme Overlord. I can only imagine the "pipetatorship" under his rule; frightening... :lol:

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Posting in this thread only so I can then look and see what kind of member I am.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Well, I'll be darned.
I am also preferred . . . which raises a question of which one of is MORE preferred. And I was SURE Kevin liked me best.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Eric, congrats on your new status. I hit preferred on the 27th of May, looks like we have both got here at the same time. It is hard to believe it has already been a year. I don't know about you, but I have learned a ton in the last year and my enjoyment of my pipes and tobacco has been a direct correlation to my membership here. Here's too many more years.
Kevin, I prefer red headed hookers and two would be nice.

pumpyapipe

Lurker
May 24, 2013
Whats wrong with a smoking jacket you lot ? wear one all the time . Well done that man. :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.