PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbrog

Might Stick Around
Sep 5, 2011
New Release & FREE PIPE

Check out our new YouTube release,

& Share this post to win a FREE TOBACCO PIPE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_5MgK93L1I

Subscribe to our channel for weekly updates and freebies.

https://goo.gl/WRmIol​

I am pretty sure that almost all pipe smokers have heard of your company and product, so reaching people isn't your biggest issue.

I think that your biggest immediate obstacle is selling us the idea that smoking a pipe made out of wood other than briar is a positive thing. You need a campaign to rewire the pipe smoking community on that, before you're going to really take off, IMO.

And, even in moving your actual briar pipes, you've got to make us want those chunky looking things. Marketing, marketing, marketing. It's not as much about making what we want, as it is making us want what you got. :wink:

Good luck!

mrbrog

Might Stick Around
Sep 5, 2011
"Cosmic"

You are totally right, and that will probably be our next stage, to explain the pipes we make, how we make them, why we make them from different woods, and why you should get a few of these.

But for now, since we are selling mostly online, we needed to showcase the size, felling and look of the each pipe in human hands.

So basically we are now showcasing the pipes, and will get into the details you mentioned in a couple of Months.

Thanks for your great great comments.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I bought a Mr. Brog Morta this morning, but via Amazon. Does that still count?
And I love the length of your videos, under a minute. Way too many pipers go on way too long on any given subject.

1adsarge

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 19, 2016
NE Nevada
I love how Mr. Brog showcases his pipes. It seems ever time I am looking at pipes online, I really wish they had shots or a video of someone holding it so I could get an idea of how big it really is. Measurements are great and all but I am more a visual type of person. Keep up the good work Mr. Brog!
Cheers,

Jared

mrbrog

Might Stick Around
Sep 5, 2011
ANNOUNCING THE WINNER

The winner for this weeks free giveaway is:

"Dai Butt"

CONGRATULATIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.