PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
I went to the B&M and picked up this Viking. The owner was very friendly today. I think it helped that I had time to talk about pipes with him (thanks to all of you for my newly acquired pipe knowledge). He even threw in 2oz of his house blend baccy. It smells alot like 1Q. I plan to try it in the new pipe tonight and will let you all know how it is.
photo-1viking-600x448.jpg

I went ahead and took a picture of myself with the new pipe as well. I don't think I'll change my profile picture though. Because pipe smoking does make me feel "Like a Sir"
photo-450x600.jpg

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
Very nice no such thing as a good tobacco store in wyoming it's all head shops and gas stations!

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
Nice to see people support the B & M.
I'd like to but don't have local representation in NEPA.

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
The pipe is spectacular. The "house blend". Was not good. Smelled nice until lit, then it started to stink, also burned my tongue and lips. I'll stick with my 1q.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Nice pipe. I've heard Vikings are usually good smokers. Enjoy!
As for the house blend, yeah they typically aren't made with quite as good of leaf as the blends from the blending companies. In turn they'll burn hotter and the flavor transfer on the aros is nowhere near as good. Definitely stick with the 1Q, much better quality leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.