PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2014
Hi everyone! Like I said I am new to the forum, and relatively new to pipe smoking. And so far, I am really enjoying both! :)
Oh, and Im from Memphis, TN.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome vintage. This is a good group on Forums. A real variety of people and a great deal of information and

knowhow about pipes, their history, restoration, upkeep and maintenance.

lucky695

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 2, 2013
welcome to the forum... start reading buck.. Great stuff found within!!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Hi, and welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll have fun here, and pick up some useful information, as well as some crazy opinions.

I'm just a hop, skip and jump from you down a little south of Grenada, MS :puffy:

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Welcome aboard. Glad to have new people here. Jump right in and share your thoughts and questions. There's a lot of knowledge here and the generous pipers in the world. Enjoy and have fun.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
The forum is great place for beginners. Lots of knowledgable and patient folks here. But be sure to delve into past threads, too. A lot of common questions, and some uncommon answers, have already passed under the bridge.

toadshade

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 9, 2014
Welcome! I just joined myself and thoroughly enjoy this forum. Just ask and all shall be revealed!
Toadshade

darthcider

Jan 24, 2014
Wales
Welcome from Wales, be prepared to be helped and mocked in various degrees. Loads of help and info on here, just join in.

Jan 8, 2013
Welcome to the forums, ask any questions you need to ask here. There's a great bunch of guys, and a few ladies too, on this forum that can answer just about any question.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
Welcome from New York. if you have questions feel free to ask you will get 10 responses, these guys know what they are talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.