PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tucson

Might Stick Around
Aug 3, 2014
I commissioned Brian to make me a pipe. Here it is:
0886.jpg

Mine will be a little larger. I found his pipe that I do have to be a very good smoker. So here I go spending my check on yet a another pipe. What do you guys think?

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I like the look of it a lot! I'd like to commission a pipe someday. It would be nice to have one like no other would have. Enjoy yours!

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Do like I did. Cajole someone who loves woodworking into getting interested enough that they finally do, or they give up and say: "all right, all right, I'll make you a pipe"...
Got my kid brother making me a burner right now! He doesn't smoke, but he loves wood art. He had a piece of cherry wood he'd been saving for years, and that's what he's using.
I'll try to figure out the picture posting procedure here and will proudly show it off when I've got it in hand.

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Great looking pipe! I love the half saddle stem and red/white inlay. Let us know when you get it.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Tucson
I believe that I own that pipe! Just got it from Brian and it smokes very well. The one shown is similar to a group 3 or so in size.
A slightly larger one would be perfect, at least for me.
Great choice.
Good luck

tucson

Might Stick Around
Aug 3, 2014
I'll have two Ruthenbergs, two Radices, and one Dunhill. Where to put all these pipes? There are those two Wiley's that I have, but the aforementioned pipes smoke much better than the Wiley's. I guess I will have to take a second mortgage out on the house if this spending spree continues. :)
@allan: I am impressed by how your pipe looks. It is to me different, understated, and classy compared to other pipes I have seen out there. And the two stain process is a nice added touch. So I thought "why not?"!

Status
Not open for further replies.