PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
My birthday will be on Thanksgiving this year so I ordered 2 pipes for myself. I desire that these pipes finish my collection.
From Smoking Pipes courtesy of last night's update I ordered a Stanwell Flawless stock number 002-034-7792 for those members desiring pictures.
I also ordered from Bob Swanson at www.perrywhitepipes.com
If you click on the pipes for sale mine is the first pipe a billiard with the yellow stem.
I know these pipes will arrive on Friday since no mail will be delivered for the holiday.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
I probably won't be around much on Thanksgiving, so here's wishing you a happy birthday, sir ... a good friend of mine who lives in MA shares the date with you and I'm now reminded to send him b'day greetings as well ...
best regards,

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
I saw that Stanwell Flawless. I don't need another pipe, but that one sure caught my eye. Congrats.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
For $250 that might not be a true flawless. Pipes and Cigars has 2 on their site for $500. I think Stanwell might have more than 1 type of pipe they call Flawless. The information on the one I bought said they make 20 a year of that line.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Thanks Harris.
The Flawless is pictured where it said 12 new Stanwell pipes on the Monday update.
I think my pipe collection should now be complete.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Happy Birthday! I met Bob at the Richmond show, heck of a nice guy and super impressive pipe work. That is a beautiful choice, I love a birthday pipe.
480_CCBLLUCA213_-_2.jpg

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Happy Birthday Doug. I could not find the Flawless, but the Perry White is great looking. Congrats on your new pipes.
Harris
http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/stanwell/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=132982

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Thanks, 7ach, for posting the link.
That pipe is gorgeous, with a beautiful grain.
Congrats, and Happy Birthday!
Hope it smokes great for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.