PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
To all my new friends I wish you a Happy and Healthy 2014. I love this site but my wife thinks you are all setting bad examples for me. In reading all that is posted, I am constantly wanting to buy new and different things. Between different pipe brands and tobacco's I have learned a great deal.
In recent weeks I have treated myself to a new Savinelli Honey (Miele) pipe, a new Brigham Boardroom and have a Stanwell Trio on the way this week. I have come to love the Savinelli's and the Brigham Boardroom pipe is an excellent smoker. I may have to move it up higher on my list. It is my first Brigham.
Again, thank you all for being so kind to a newby. I wish you many blessings for the New Year!!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Your wife is absolutely right. Forums members are setting the very worst example we can possibly

set, and worse, we have no remorse about it at all.

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
dj I have to go outside to smoke even we do have a balcony which still not allowed by my wife.

Btw still I managed a unsmoked Aal Borg Handmade freehand and a 4 tins of Brigader Black sample for new year.

Happy New Year dj and everyone.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Welcome to the forum. Happy New Year to you and your family DJ. I hope you enjoy all your new pipes.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I feel that we here are on a crusade.We must convert as many as possible to the ranks of pipe smokers.For the sake of humanity,and world stability.How could that possibly be a bad example.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Guilty as charged! Lol! You got any pics? If you've got pics, we can comment on them, tell you how nice they are, then tell you about similar pipes that we may have, then talk you into buying more!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Give in to your wife and send me all your pipes, tobacco, and other smoking supplies :evil: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.