PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
At the Lehigh Valley Pipe Club meetings, RussO has been mulling over organizing a full blown pipe show at the Split Rock Lodge in the Poconos. He said, now that the logistics have been sorted, that it is ok to talk publicly about it. P&C's parent company has experience with putting these large events together, with Cigars International's huge CIGARfests running for years. This year, the tickets sold out in 121 seconds - but who's counting?
Maybe at the next Morley's PC meeting next week, Russ, who will be attending for the first time, can fill in some more of the details.
hp

les

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I was up there for the last two days at a gun show. Beautiful location. This is going to be a great event, and has the potential to become a show of great importance (and fun...don't forget fun!)

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
The show schedule is getting kind of crowded. The NASPC is in August, New Orleans in October, and Vegas in November. Isn't the Southern Fried thing in September also??

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Wow, that is great, finally something near me. I have been going to cigarfest for 8 years and now this. A tear forms in the corner of my eye.
On second thought, tobacco, new and estate pipes in large number for sale. On second throught.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
In that location, I'd leave time for a mountain stroll or two and some ample dining.

basil

Might Stick Around
Nov 17, 2013
Having a show to fill the void between Kansas City and Columbus would be fantastic! Making the date too close to the NASPC show would probably decrease the amount of vendors that could make the show. Carvers need time to replenish between events. Just my thoughts, and hope they can get this set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.