PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
Well a friend of mine drove down from Alabama last week to visit for a bit and brought me the pipe rack he has been working on for me. It is solid maple put together with dowels so no screw marks anywhere. He was able to wood burn my White Tree of Gondor tattoo/symbol into the top. I love it, just going to have to widen a couple of the slots to accommodate some of my fatter pipe stems like the Baronet that is turned sideways in the pic.
PipeRack01.jpg

PipeRack02.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
The wood burning is fantastic! :clap:

And I really like that rack because the design quite naturally accomodates pipes with wide bowls.

It looks like it could hang on a wall as easily as sit on a desk. Very, very nice.

I don't think I would widen the slot -- or maybe just one slot, on the end of a row.

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
It's so wonderful... I've been wanting to buy a large single pipe rack, after the lose of all the little ones I had. There are several on Etsy that are wonderful looking, but I don't exactlly have 300 plus dollars laying around.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I've been wanting to buy a large single pipe rack, after the lose of all the little ones I had. There are several on Etsy that are wonderful looking, but I don't exactlly have 300 plus dollars laying around.
I picked up a couple of rests from the guys who make this, only $100 shipped and the workmanship is worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.