PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2010
Friday evening I had the winning bid on a Brian Doran pipe! He describes himself as a pipe maker for a hobby. Does it to support his other hobbies of fine wine and cigars. He says in his description if you are looking for a 300 dollar pipe then look elsewhere but if you want a budget pipe that smokes like a freight train then have a look!
I received it today! I was blown away lol. I received it and some new baccy on the same day how cool is that?
This pipe looks fantastic! It is smoking like a charm as I type this. I loaded it half way with some Lane 1Q now have a half bowl of DEEP HOLLOW! TASTY to say the least!
I am looking forward to owning a few more of his pipes. I just recently fell in love with the looks of these types of pipes(stubby poker) very comfortable and I like the looks.
IMG_1704_zps5fdaee74.jpg

IMG_1703_zpsf8b433a6.jpg

IMG_1702_zps9fbc7946.jpg

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I don't believe I have ever seen a nosewarmer in a poker shape before. Looks great, glad to hear it smokes well too! Congrats and Enjoy!

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
That would be an awesome pipe to take on my backpacking trip next week. Just scared i'd lose it in the woods! Cool looking pipe.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats - if any pipe looked like it would smoke like a freight train - that's the one!

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
I want at least one stubby poker like that in my future collection. I'd have to go with a Jake Hackert or a Unique Briars.

Status
Not open for further replies.