PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjfine

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 4, 2012
On its way to me now. I actually think that I can feel her anxiety as she is boxed, man-handled and bounced around on cargo planes and delivery trucks. I wish I was there to help her deal with the sheer terror she must be feeling. And, as if traveling wasn't enough stress, the poor thing hasn't even met me. For all she knows, I could be a heartless, butter-fingered, torch-wielding beast.
But, I'm not.
Well, I don't use a torch.
And, Mr. Teipen, I promise I will take good care of her. Thank you for parting with her.
1ce194f7.jpg

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
wow she's purty. she deserves to be handled by gentler hands than mine.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Beautiful! I really like the shape and color of that one. Mr. Teipen does make a nice looking pipe!

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
That was a pipe I made back in 2008 and kept for myself. I never intended to sell it but I haven't smoked it in a long time because the bowl is so deep and I just never have the time. I just couldn't stand to see it languish in my pipe rack any longer so I decided it was time to find a new home for it. She's a good smoker and deserves it. Enjoy sjfine.
And thanks for the compliments fellas.

Aug 14, 2012
That's a beauty. I know what you mean by her terror. I keep the Petersons on my desk, the Dunhills on a table in the other room. Whenever I get near the Dunhills with one of those loutish Irish devils, they quake with fear. Seriously, once I took some potted plants down the street to a friend. Those plants were terrified. You could smell it. The smell of fear did not go away until they were safe on her windowsill.

sjfine

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 4, 2012
She is a light as a feather, larger than she looks, feels great in my hand and smoking her is a sublime pleasure.
Thanks again, Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.