PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipe8

Might Stick Around
Jan 3, 2013
Hi all,
I have recently acquired a Peterson's flint pipe lighter and it truly is beautiful. From what I've heard it (or part of it) is made in Japan so you won't go wrong with quality reliability (touch wood).
Readily available and I paid £49.99 or $80.60, this was the cheapest I could find and It was from my all-time favourite smoking shop, the cheapest prices, the best products and the next day delivery option, not to mention second to none customer service (I think I could single handily keep that shop open with my PAD, TAD and LAD!)
My question is mainly to the UK pipe smokers and that is, what is the most refined butane we can buy?

I have ordered Dunhill's butane in the hope that it will be good quality.
Now I know in America you can get some awesome butane (5x refined?!) but sadly I can't seem to order it to the UK!
Once I’ve used it for a while, I’ll do a full blown review on it.
Just to wet your appetite here is a pic of what she looks like - So simple and yet so stylish, if it holds up well, I will get the high polished chrome one too, is there such thing as LAD? Lighter Acquisition Disorder, because I’m feeling it?!.
petersonlighterblack.jpg

Any advice would be great,
Many thanks,
Tom.

pipe8

Might Stick Around
Jan 3, 2013
Perfect! Thank you very much once again rothnh, I will call Lindsay tomorrow morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.