PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bscox3

Lurker
Mar 29, 2016
Hello all,
I started smoking this month coming over from the cigar world. I went out and bought a Peterson Aran, Bull dog, p-lip. I loved it but felt it was small in my hands ( so is a basketball). I then went to a local shop and Petrerson was there. I found an amazingly large Peterson with a military stem. i love it so much I want to marry it. Now is the time for a 3rd pipe and I want another Peterson. Any suggestions? I appreciate you all helping with my first post.
Billy

fafnir

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
I am actually debating with myself to buy either a aran or a dalkey both with the fishtail.
https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/peterson/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=183562
But I digress, my Savinelli 3613 is on its way.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I'd just look at the display(s) and grab what tickles my fancy. I'd also check the drilling before handing over the plastic. Good hunting!

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Here is the link to the Peterson Catalogue. You should be able to find something to your liking in it. It takes a few seconds to load so be patient.
http://www.peterson.ie/CatalogueCOMP.pdf

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
I'm a huge fan of Petes and own more of them than any other. Classic shapes, great cost/quality ratio, and they are an affinity buy for this half-Irish bastard orphan.

Jan 8, 2013
I recently acquired a B42 spigot and it's by far my largest Peterson. Quite a bit larger than my XL90's even, and has a very comfortable substantial hand fill. Welcome to the forum, Billy. Congrats on the new Pete, and enjoy the heck out of it! :)

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Nice! Good to hear you are diggin' your new Peterson....if you start posting pics of baby Petersons I will however be a bit concerned. 8O

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Picked up a Peterson Irish Harp last week! It smokes as well as many of my high grades and looks beautiful! Nice grain and a silver band on a straight billiard. Classic! It is also my 1st Peterson without the P-lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.