SPC Mississippi River 8oz x1

SPC Mississippi River SR 2oz x1

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake (Bulk) 2oz

Peterson Irish Flake 1.75oz x1

G.L.Pease Blackpoint 2oz x1

G.L Pease Chelsea Morning 2oz x1

G.L.Pease Jackknife Plug 2oz x1

Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian 1.75oz x5
From another source, grabbed some hemp wick and a Wrapper (Bic lighter case that carries and dispenses hemp wick)to go with my Zippo and Kiribi Tomo...I think I'm ready for winter.....
Already have some Mississippi River, all the rest are new to me to play with. I DO love powerful English blends, and as I get my cadence to where it should be I'm enjoying the VaPers and Dark Fireds as well.
Judging by my cellar and smokable storage....gonna be a tasty winter. All of this was transferred to mason jars, with the exception of 4 of the 5 tins of HH Vintage Syrian.
When SPC gets a new shipment of Ashton's Artisan's in, I'm scheduled to receive 5 tins. Take that, Nightcap!!!
TAD....she be a harsh mistress....aye, but a seductive one, mates.
CW

erhardt85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Congrats on the new shipment. I love powerful English blends as well. I think you'll enjoy Blackpoint. It's a little strong at first on the palate but loses its edge quickly with time. Chelsea morning is amazing. Good choices all around. I've never tried the original Mississippi River but after smoking the special reserve and both versions of plum Pudding I'm tempted to try some.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks. I'm looking forward to trying the Blackpoint and Chelsea as well. Mississippi River, to me, is just a bit more "laid back" than Plum Pudding. I have both PP and PPSR, and love them both. When I'm in a bit more relaxed, lighter mood, Mississippi River is great.
CW

foursidedtriangle

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2018
Mississippi River is one of the best all day smokes out there. Special Reserve is good but crumbs go everywhere so I prefer the original. What are your thoughts on Potlatch? I like it a lot with that sweet taste it is a bit of dessert

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
I see no Black Frigate within that order, you scallywag! It looks like a very good fall/winter you have planned there!
ARRRG, I got me Frigate in me cellar; three 8oz tins be waitin' fer me besides the 2 ouncer that me pipe's already been dipped in, if ye catch' me meanin'. But Aye, it's likely me next order will be fetchin' me some BF just the same.
CW

Status
Not open for further replies.