PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
I am extremely excited about this pipe. Marco at Moretti Pipes is such a nice guy and gave me a great deal. I absolutely loved the unique look of this pipe as soon as I saw it, and honestly it looks even better in person. Can't wait to light her up!
s-l1600-600x450.jpg

s-l1600-2-600x450.jpg

s-l1600-3-600x450.jpg

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Thanks Peck, he's definitely moving up on my list of favorite pipe makers.

macaroon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2015
Michigan
I love the tree bark quality to the rustication, it looks as if it were cut straight off a tree branch!

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Up until yesterday, my last 5 new pipes have all been by Moretti. I've found ebay to be the best value on new ones. Their Morta pipes are an awesome value.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
+1 on the great rustication. Gret looker overall. BTW, love the Bonhoeffer avatar. One of my favorite figures from that unfortunate period of history.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Saint: Yeah I'm starting to pick up more and more Moretti Pipes, would definitely love to pick up a morta pipe soon!
Aldecaker: Thank you! I totally agree with you, I have a ton of respect for Bonhoeffer. It's also sweet knowing he was a fellow pipe smoker as well :)

loomongous

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2015
Colorado
I too, have been watching the Moretti pipes on Ebay. Haven't picked one up yet, but probabaly will soon. Love the tree bark rustication.

shadowwolf

Lurker
Oct 29, 2015
Very nice I love the bark touches that are really prominent in the bowl. I do not own a smaller "nose warmer" yet. How are these smoke wise?

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Thanks everyone for the kind words!
Shadowwolf: thanks! Unfortunately I haven't had time to smoke it due to moving, but will defiantly let you know as soon as I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.