PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Made the trip to my Local yesterday (Smoky's in Montvue Center) and picked a new Missouri Meerschaum:
img_0040-600x450.jpg

img_0039-600x450.jpg

So, I gave it a smoke yesterday with some 'gift' tobacco to burn out the stem, then yanked the filter. Filled it up this morning with some tasty Wife's Blend and smoked it after lunch today.
Niiiice! Cobby smokes very cool and dry, no hint of bite, even with all the air moving thru that big draw hole. I am extremely satisfied, and will add more MM cobs to the collection.

spyder71

Jul 14, 2011
There are several of us that swear by the almighty Cob. Great pipe, enjoy :D

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I have tried this style...the washington... and the Missouri pride.
I have no idea why but I love the missouri pride the best. I need to try all the others before I nake up my mind but the pride is kicking ass so far.
The smaller chamber is a plus for me. Usually a 30min smoke but can be pushed to a 45.
Never had a cob gurgle lol.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Congrats, can't beat a cob. I love my cob's. Everything tastes good in a cob they are amazing.

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Well at 80+ cobs with a dozen more on the way I definitely weigh in as pro cob and I'm here to say that CAD is real.

corvinvelegost

Might Stick Around
May 1, 2012
MMs make the ultimate fishing pipe. They are great pipes and i dont fret when i lose them in the water, which i have a bad habit of doing.

htmn246

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 11, 2010
I'm still giving the MM cob a try so far it is a great outdoors pipe.

frennchy11

Dec 28, 2011
I love my cob! You can get all of the true flavors of the tobacco when you smoke out of one

maduroman

May 15, 2010
that apears to be a diplomat. i have one that i have smoked at least daily for over a year and it is still going strong.

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Have a cigar, maduroman, it IS a Diplomat. I was wondering, myself. I picked it up on looks alone and didn't think to ask, just made sure it had the hardwood plug.
I can surely see why the cobs are so popular, and why they dominated the $X thread.

cumberland

Lurker
May 10, 2012
LOL, in my other interests world, a "PAM" is the acronym for "Panerai Model" (the Italian brand wristwatch).

Status
Not open for further replies.