PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettyinpink648

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
Hi! My name is Tawana. I am a new smoker. My grandfather was a pipe smoker and I was always fascinated with him smoking a pipe. I live in Fredericksburg,Va. I was wondering are there any other women smokers living in my area? I also wanted to know are there anypipe smoking groups in the Fredericksburg area?

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Welcome Tawana ! Glad you have joined us. There are a few women pipe smokers here.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Looks like I am going to join the rest of the regulars in a big warm welcome to this community. A lot of great people with good advice. Great to see another lady among us. Cheers!!!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Welcome aboard, my great aunt smoked a pipe, when she got older. in her 80s my father would buy her cigars, cut them in half and she would smoke them in her pipe, you go girl. The old cajun

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Welcome to the funny farm! If you are new to the hobby, check out the links to some helpful videos on the left side of the page. They were actually how I found this forum. They had no luck getting rid of me after that.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Welcome aboard friend. I'm glad to see more and more women trying pipes. I have slowly converted my girlfriend into a pipe smoker. One thing I always tell everyone when they are new is that they should post pics of their pipe collection thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.