PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

im2for1

Lurker
Jul 20, 2014
The New Jersey Fellowship of Pipe Smokers (NJFPS) will be celebrating International Pipe Smoking Day (IPSD) at JR Cigars in Whippany NJ on Saturday Feb 20th from 6 -9.

Come out and join us, celebrate and participate in the auction we hold.
Liz

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
The NYC folks will be there as well, that should be one heck of a shin-dig. Wish I could go! I was there Tuesday evening, that new lounge is unbelievable. Have fun!

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
JR Cigars in Whippany, NJ will be the scene of a multi-club celebration gathering: The New Jersey Fellowship of Pipe Smokers has used JR's for monthly meetings for years, including past IPSDs. The New York PC has met past IPSDs in the city, but the number of friendly venues has shrunk, and this time schedules shut down an in-town celebration. So for this IPSD NYPC will migrate to Whippany, which they have used for the party-after-the-party after the NY/Newark pipe shows. I'm sure a few Hudson Valley PCers will stray over today. I myself will drive some fellow Morleyites up for the day of fun, fun, fun. Hopefully we will attract a few non-club-affiliated pipesters (= future clubbies?).
hp

les

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I'll be there with Simon, toting some Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania goodies for the raffle table. Hope to see some of our friends there, both old and new!

Status
Not open for further replies.