PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I mentioned recently that I wanted a meerschaum that looks like the Jacksonville Jaguars logo. My daughter got me this one for my 58th B/D. I think it's a pretty damn good likeness of the logo... I'm psyched and eager to smoke it. She ordered from andmeerschaum on Saturday and it arrived today... that's pretty impressive service I think!
It is nice and large with ample size bowl. I cannot lie, I like big pipes! :twisted:

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Happy Birthday! Nice present from a great daughter!
The only thing my daughter gives me pipe related, is a lecture. Don't know what happened, she was normal before she went to college.

anglesey

Can't Leave
Jan 15, 2014
Ooh nice one, lucky devil to find one so similar. Like your watch by the way, I think I have the same or similar.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Happy Birthday apatim and a great looking meer. Time to put your favorite baccy in there, fire it up and start coloring that Jag! :wink:

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Happy B'Day and enjoy your new meer. Just remember to always turn the stem clockwise when removing or installing. :wink:

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
My one and only (current, PAD is a bitch) meer is a AND meerschaum and i love it. It smokes very well and i have zero complaints with their product and would recommend them to anyone in the market for a meer. Yours looks like no exception and is a beautiful pipe. Great gift from your daughter, sounds like you definitely raised her right, lol. Enjoy that functional piece of smoking artwork and most of all, A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROTHER!
Oh and don't forget your Michael Jackson white (or rhinestone, your choice) glove when smoking it, don't want to dirty it all up with your bare hands! Lol, j/k to all of you that don't hold your meerchaum's bowls. :nana:

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
You guys are great! Thanks much.
Yeah, I'm not gonna worry too much about handling it other than making sure hands are clean prior to smoking. I teased my wife, though, and told her I need a white satin or silk glove to use... she believed me! When I said "just kidding" she said she wouldn't put it past me since I'm so obsessed with pipes now. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.