Status
Not open for further replies.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Not sure if I've added this photo correctly but I hope it works:
417690_10152604459495037_2140429995_n.jpg

I've just purchased my first home with a lovely porch and back deck perfect for a nice relaxing smoke after work. Now if only it would warm up a bit.

jeffboyrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2012
I can definitely see the smoking potential on the front porch and from what I can make of the back porch. congrats!

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your new home. I hope you and your family can have many new memories and special times living there. Hopefully you will also have some nice neighbors that will welcome you to your new home.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
That's a charming home - love the trees in the backyard and that porch looks awesome. Congrats!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Sweet looking house man. I like the front porch, really like the back deck, but my favorite is Mr. Tree in the front yard. Let us know what to bring when you have the first barbeque on that back deck!

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Eibhir is right. That house looks so perfect. Congratulations. If I we're you I'd have a two tin cover charge for the BBQ.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
That looks like a fine home, you are now living the American Dream, congratulations. Savor those first smokes in a new home, it's a very satisfying feeling.

rjscha

Lurker
Feb 16, 2013
Congratulations!
And, I second the smoking den with exhaust fan. My wife finally lets me smoke in the house after I installed one:)

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
That rubber roof sounds like something worth looking into, being in tornado *and hail* alley means my 2009 roof needs replaced. As for your home it looks wonderful! I do hope your neighbors are okay with tobacco, or at least weed so they won't call the cops lol I have had the police to my house twice now, so I don't know them by name but I am getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.