PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesburley

Lurker
Apr 22, 2017
I was unable to find a proper place for intros so I will introduce myself here. My name is James. I'm from West Tennessee. Been smoking pipes and cigars from about 1995. I really enjoy Burley blends. I have about 35 pipes in my collection. They all see smoking time. Been retired just over a year so I get plenty of smoking time. Maybe I can fit in and contribute a little.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Welcome! It's a good Group of people here. Lots of knowledge, and we can always learn more! So you better share!-

Dec 28, 2015
Welcome to the group. And west Tennessee is pretty close to north Mississippi so we are practically neighbors.

jamesburley

Lurker
Apr 22, 2017
I like most all C&D Burley. Also a big fan of John Patton's Burley blends. I have a pipe and tamper he gifted me.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
C&D definitely knows their burley. Kentucky boy here, so you have more neighbors than you probably thought. Welcome aboard!

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
Enjoy your stay man. Lots of good people here with lots of information to share. Looking forward to seeing you around.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard james'. I like burley and burley blends, along with other varieties of tobacco. You might take a look at the online offerings on Tabac-Manil Semois, which is a burley variant from Belgium, and comes in medium and thick cut. It's unique to its region, but it is burley-like. It ships very dry in a paper foil package, so you get more than the weight might suggest. They also make a shag cut version but it's blended with another leaf or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.