Not open for further replies.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
DgubRTK.png

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Holding a mirror up to some Forums posts. Yup. Seen those, probably posted a few.

Jan 8, 2013
Shouldn't there be another for the added confusion of newbies, when they ask a question and are given 100 different answers? :lol:

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Pitchfork -- You forgot the posts from people who have zero history---literally never posted here before---who miraculously had a hundred high grade classic pipes fall into their hands, and need help "identifying" them. :rofl:
Are they for sale? Oh, no no no no no... not that. It would be against the rules. Just PM me if you think you know anything about those Dunhill ones that were apparently made by a guy named Pat, cuz I got no place to store 'em all.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
I have been waiting for a Hold My Beer... topic where people explain the things they have done to (and with) pipes that seemed like a good idea at the time.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Pitchfork -- You forgot the posts from people who have zero history---literally never posted here before---who miraculously had a hundred high grade classic pipes fall into their hands, and need help "identifying" them.
That's good!
I have been waiting for a Hold My Beer... topic where people explain the things they have done to (and with) pipes that seemed like a good idea at the time.
Actually, that's a genuinely good idea for a pipe repair sub-forum.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Bravo.
One more:

I Know All About That

People who know absolutely nothing about anything tell you what's wrong and how to fix it.
and
Safe Space

No replies allowed. Random responses like "that's really nice", "you are the best" and "no wonder they call you God" are automatically posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.