PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Hey everyone - not pipe related but definitely happiness related :). Some of you may remember I had a somewhat bad experience at the dealership, some of which was my fault due to the way I approached it. Dusted off my skinned knees, went back in (thanks to some of the advice I got here), and made this happen EXACTLY how I wanted it. The car arrived yesterday at the dealership from Germany so this Thurs, I head to Arizona to pick her up, then drive back to Seattle on Sat/Sun. New Car, New Job, New Wife. Life is pretty good. Oh and I think I am going to buy a cool pipe to commemorate getting this car. I have saved for this car for about 5 years, worked hard, timed the purchase for this year to celebrate me turning 50 in Nov. Here is the only pic I have of her so far.
2013%20Audi%20S13%20Ibis%20White.jpg

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Thank you Old Cajun - I haven't had the opportunity to spend much time here due to all of the life changes but I can honestly say that my good eFriends here on PM, such as yourself, are never very far from my heart. Sounds kinda mushy but it's absolutely true.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Glad that you found a new job so quickly Z, happy for you that everything is heading in the right direction.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
@Zonomo - It's great when the pieces all start to fall into place, isn't it? Enjoy it; be thankful for what you have; congrats on the new wife and car, and communicate, communicate, communicate - but not until after you've bought the new pipe and the five hundred different tins of tobacco.
Then, it's, "Oh...by the way, did I tell you...?" :P

Dec 24, 2012
I can't see the pic either but if I recall you got an Audi S5. I think you will love it. My daily driver is an Audi A7 (I have kids, so need a 4 door) and I absolutely love driving that car. Lots of greater German uber-technology too. Congrats.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Z

Posting pics on this forum is rough for me, too
It is absolutely wonderful to hear about your new situation in life and I wish you all the best in the future
Enjoy all of those blessings
Allan

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I need to see that car! And, definitely get a pipe to commemorate this high point in your life - every time you smoke it you will relive these successes.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
This is very odd. Ive posted tons of pics using the same method (SkyDrive). Also, the pics seems to show up just fine on my browser. Hummmmm..

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
sorry everyone - rookie mistake. The folder I created for the car was set to Private but now it's PUBLIC. You should be able to see the car. Sorry.
Edit: :rofl: :mrgreen: :rofl:

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
OK, good I'm not the only one who caught that and was immature enough to comment!!!! LOL Bradley, that was good.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Wow that is super nice. It is always fun to get something that you have worked so hard for. You said you got a new job too, congratulations! And dude you sure don't look 50.

neverknowsbest

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2013
Wait, did you get to tear off all the shielding yourself? That must be so satisfying! Beautiful vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.