My WTF Pipe From Intoxicated Ebay Shopping.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
8O
At the time it looked old and interesting :roll:
Don't do this at home!

Somebody sure smoked her a lot tho. Nice cake.
On the bottom it says Canberra London Made, Made in England. $20.00 with free shipping.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Well, it's definitely "old." And, um, "interesting," I guess. :)
Hopefully the seller didn't claim to have cleaned it!
Bob

Dec 24, 2012
Wow, I would save that puppy for the next ugliest pipe competition. I came in second last time and I don't think I could top this one either.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
I could be wrong, but I would put this up as the ugliest pipe in the world. Hey, maybe that's a reason to own it. :roll:
Ha! Right Peck! I was thinking along those lines. When is that competition?

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I avoid ebay when I'm drinking for this very reason.
I have however placed a drunken Smoking Pipes order a time or two. Oops :roll:

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I have however placed a drunken Smoking Pipes order a time or two.
Several times for me on SP and P&C and once on eBay. Not the greatest state of mind to be n while clutching onto a credit card.
As for the pipe... not even if I was blind drunk! lol

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've never thought of a pipe as haunted before, despite the "ghosting" terminology, but this one

looks like it might have some shrieks and weird music surrounding it at night.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Monty, it could have been worse. You could have paid more! I guess I'm fortunate in that when I imbibe I don't feel the urge to shop. However I do feel the urge to talk, to anyone about everything and anything. Sometimes that includes this site. (remember cinco de mayo?)

So my apologies to everyone on this site for my past indiscretions and possible future ones. :oops:

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WOW!!!!!!! How much did you have to drink man?!?! What a beautiful looking pipe, you truly scored bro. Some guys have all the luck. :nana:

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
lmao
rsuninv, the pipe has been smoked, so it's a pipe. My other thread was only about a new pipe that has never been smoked.
As to whether or not it's a good smoke.. I am betting yes, because it's apparent someone smoked this pipe.. a lot, and if it didn't smoke well, I don't think it would be that used. Of course maybe this is the only pipe the poor soul owned.
I haven't decided if I am going to restore it and smoke it, or keep it just as it is in my collection, as my pick for the ugliest pipe in the world. I think it would be fun to restore, but I also think it looks really cool ugly left just like it is.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Restore it and put it back on ebay. Maybe if you set the auction to end on a Saturady night, some other drunk f'er will give you $30!

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I don't think I've ever been that intoxicated. Sandoval, please tell me I didn't do anything like that the other day when you brought the scotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.