PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

havoc64

Lurker
Dec 29, 2011
Hello all,
New to the Site by a few weeks, but I thought I'd post my Peterson Pipes on here. We had a Peterson Vendor event at our local Tobacco shop here in Topeka, The shop is called Churchills.
I looked at many a Pipe but finally decided on the Molly Mallone Set. I really enjoy them and both smoke very nicely.
Here's a couple of Pictures.

imag0115-600x400.jpg

imag0118-600x400.jpg

imag0117-600x400.jpg

I didn't think I would like the rough finish, but the more I looked at them the more I fell in love with them.

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
Oh man oh man! I've been eyeballin' this set for a while. Definitely at the top of my wish list! Beautiful pipes. I just love the stems on them. Hopefully I can save up for this set in the sandblast finish 8)

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
That's a beautiful set for sure. I'm sure they will smoke great! :clap:

havoc64

Lurker
Dec 29, 2011
Thanks for the comments everyone, I am a new pipe smoker, switching from Cigars. I really enjoy the smoke that the pipe gives me, and the relaxation too. There's just something about it, picking a pipe up takes me back to when I was a young boy visiting my Great Grand Parents in the Ozarks. My Grandpa Martin smoked a pipe and used to pay me a penny to go find him good tamping sticks.
I enjoy cigars still, but there's something about a pipe.
I decided to buy a good pipe for my first one and was looking at Peterson as they have such a good reputation. When I got my military discount applied to the set, I couldn't turn them down.
The stems are acrylic and very hardy. But overall the pipes are enjoyable to hold in my teeth, and the texture is marvelous.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
+1 with Dylan
Oh man oh man! I've been eyeballin' this set for a while. Definitely at the top of my wish list!
I'm oh so jealous. I've been eye-balling this set in the smooth finish. I just keep buying others that seem to pop up and never can save up the money for it. One of these days though, one of these days ;-)
Enjoy them !
PS: @Tobakenist: I've seen them described on many sites as acrylic/lucite stems ? Smokingpipes, Iwan Ries, CupoJoes, ... all say "acrylic" ??

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
Remarkable differences in each of the classic shapes shown. Beautiful pipes from a grand old maker. Congratulations on a good eye, and welcome to the brotherhood.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Beautiful set. I am seriously thinking about buying this set. I used to sing the song to my daughters at bed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.