PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
I have my tobacco stash (AKA cellar) in my cellar, in a room that is under the front porch and maintains the temperature between 60 and 70 all year round. Around Christmas time when the tree and all of the decorations go up the boxes come from another part of the cellar, arranged around the house and the empty boxes get carted down to the cellar. Unfortunately, ALL of the boxes got stacked in front of my tobacco cellar and I either have to remove/move all of the boxes or wait until the Christmas stuff gets put away. The former is a pain and frankly I DO have enough tobacco outside of the cellar to get me by for the next few weeks. Since the sequence is put larger amounts of tobacco into either smaller jars or into mylar bags (which hold the essence of the tobacco for months, IMHO), I have lots of little mylar bags with various tobaccos outside of the cellar and that should do. I also have 1 pound of MV-1000 sitting next to my desk that did not get to the cellar before the big blockade and the temptation to open it up and smoke the whole thing is really getting to me. Wow-as-me, what am I to do???

perlasca

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2015
I suggest you sit down to a pipe and plan out your rescue plan.

Make a go at and take out the most in need. Set them in a new location that has easy access.

They can go back to their proper home after the Holidays.
That, or reorder your favorites and have someone else do the heavy work. It makes a nice addition to the cellar and now you can enjoy what ever you choose.

I'm starting to like option #2 more and more.
Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.