My pipe dream may become a reality! Is Storient a good pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
As some of you may know, I've been searching high and low for a meerschaum cutty pipe with a mini churchwardens stem (see sig below). I'm excited to announce that my search my be at an end!

A few days ago I noticed an ad banner on here advertising "Storient Meerschaum Pipes" out of curiosity I visited the link, and there, lo and behold was an option for them to make a custom pipe in my favorite shape! I've been communicating with one of the guys via email, they were quick to get back with me, and really helpful so far. We've decided on a cutty style pipe with a mini churchwarden stem with a slight curve in cream color (smooth vanilla).

I'm going for the look and shape of a gouda style clay pipe, but obviously larger than a clay, and about 7 inches tip to tip. I'm very very excited! :D

What do you think?

Aug 1, 2012
I am impatiently waiting for my next paycheck so I can buy a Storient meer. From what I have seen and heard they sell some of the best meerschaum pipes around. I have my eye on the PM2012 Cherrywood in blue stem.
Sou

madhatter

Lurker
Aug 5, 2012
Storient is the gold standard. I just ordered the PM cherrwod with blue stem and he allowed me to purchase an additional stem as well.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
That PM2012, with the blue stem is really nice...I've never seen a colored stem on a meer before, but he shoulod do it more often...

Jul 12, 2011
Taste the difference a Storient makes ;-)
Oh crap, the slogan contest is over and I lost :-( hahaha

Good thing I didn't go into marketing, my slogans sucked :)

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Storient Meerschaum is highly suspect! I suggest you send all of them to me, so that I can complete my quality control investigation. Especially the pirate one. If you get that one, it will need to be tested immediately! Send some Black House tobacco, too, as it will help me begin as quickly as possible. :P

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I have hot keys for Black HOuse whoring on my computer. I can't help it. I like what I like. Russ is going to have to start paying me at some point.

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
Storient is the gold standard. I just ordered the PM cherrwod with blue stem and he allowed me to purchase an additional stem as well.
Good to know! And two stems eh? I was wanting to try a white stem and a black one. Nice to know I might be able to get both!

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I am impatiently waiting for my next paycheck so I can buy a Storient meer. From what I have seen and heard they sell some of the best meerschaum pipes around. I have my eye on the PM2012 Cherrywood in blue stem.

Same here, except I want either the poker, rusticated cherrywood, or white stemmed cherrywood. I like the idea for a meer cutty though. I really like the shape, and I've seen a few on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.