PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I've mentioned before that I'm a Leatherworker but don't think I've shared and of my work. So, I thought I would post photos of this holster I finished today. It's IWB held by two holster clips and of course your belt. The leather is oiled and sealed then waxed, no dyes used, just the natural color of the veg tanned leather.
photo1-7.jpg

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
This is the back view:

photo2-7.jpg

I forgot to mention I do everything by hand, no sewing machine, punching the holes and stitching the old fashioned way in a "saddle stitch".

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Thanks, guys, I appreciate the kind words. It had to pass the inversion test before I delivered it: hold upside down and the gun not move. The new owner is a happy camper wit his new Hide Rider 3.

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
Very nice, indeed! I've never gotten around to carrying IWB, preferring cross draw, but that looks like it might be something to consider. Great job!

hobojoe

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2011
Greg,

Excellent work, especially on the stitching.

Do you belong to Leatherworkers.net?

Joe

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Hawk, I have made several for Glocks; I have two myself. I can make them for about any gun. If I have the gun I mold the holster to it before I deliver it (or of its a Glock like mine I can mold it to mine). If I don't have the gun it is easy for the customer to do it themself.
Joe, tha I you. I have been on leahtherworker.net in the past but not for a while. I am an active member of the IILG though (International Internet Leathercrafters Guild www.IILG.net)

Status
Not open for further replies.