PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Some of you may remember the story I told here a little while back about our neighbors loss..they of course moved out and the house has been empty since. Today I noticed a truck in the driveway next door and thought, since we obviously have new neighbors moving in, I'll go introduce myself. Sure enuff they have a loaded trailer behind that truck and as I walked out I see him carrying a wooden box, a pretty large one too, so I lit my pipe (get the hes a smoker impression done right away)as I walk up to introduce myself I realize that box is a humidor stashed with cigars. It didnt take long for me to realize I like the guy!!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I rember when I moved in the country North of Baton Rouge, we all had acreage in a big subdivision, came in off the dog,shift work, popped a beer, loaded my pipe, jumped on the rideing lawn mower and started cutting, my neighbor said he was drinking his coffee and saw me, told his wife hot damn mom, we got a good neighbor he"s smokeing a pipe and drinking a beer at 7 in the morning. LOL. The old cajun

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
@storient I've got one cleaning right now for him.

@tbradsim1 :rofl: htats too cool, and kinda the way I feel

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Chris - a good neighbor like that is hard to find - congrats!
I rember when I moved in the country North of Baton Rouge, we all had acreage in a big subdivision, came in off the dog,shift work, popped a beer, loaded my pipe, jumped on the rideing lawn mower and started cutting, my neighbor said he was drinking his coffee and saw me, told his wife hot damn mom, we got a good neighbor he"s smokeing a pipe and drinking a beer at 7 in the morning. LOL.
I have to agree with your neighbor! :rofl:

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
They came over tonight and we smoked some fine Cubans..then some fvf. A first for each of us and a nice evening ta boot.

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Love that story old Cajun! I lived in Lafayette for four years. First morning there I turned on the TV and the local news folks were speaking French! The next story they did in English. Great neighbors taught me to eat crawfish. Folks across the street brought us a big pot of crawfish etouffee! Loved that place!

Status
Not open for further replies.