PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Last month while attending the pipe event at the Briary I asked Micheal (cosmicfolklore) to make me a tamper including an opal I bought many years ago. I gave him creative license.

Fast forward to today.

I arrived home and my wife hands me a package in less than desirable condition. A bit crushed and a hole was visible. My heart sank. I tore into the box and within was another box...EMPTY! I threw it to the table with a very loud, "It's gone!" My heart sank lower.

My wife could not contain her laughter as she handed me a pristine mailing package. She had taken the label off the correct package and had some fun at my expense. After a few seconds of fun(for her) I opened the box and inside was a carefully wrapped item.

My goodness it is so beautiful, so medieval. Micheal hit a home run on this. Very comfortable in hand and quite hefty.

I've typed enough, here it is...and the Sasieni Ivory I cleaned up.

Thank you gentlemen, and most happy Jason likes it. And, that pipe is exactly what I love in a bulldog.

I hope you enjoy it. I love having something to fiddle with and look at when setting outside a department store smoking and waiting on my kids to max out my credit cards, ha ha!

Happy smokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.