PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2013
Thanks to my beautiful, patient, and understanding wife's awesome Christmas present from Two Cousin's Pipe Racks, for the first time ever I'm able to have most of my pipes in one place where I can easily see them. I can't tell you how walking in to my work room/dining room and seeing this makes me feel. It's like Christmas every time I see it..

momeerphil

Might Stick Around
Oct 26, 2009
Very nice! I intend to show this thread to my beautiful, patient, understanding, and hopefully perceptive, wife!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Very nice! Have one of my Dad's old gun cabinets I plan on converting to a pipe and tobacco cabinet at some point.

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
Very well organized cabinet.

I could see how much you care for pipes.

Looks very clean and neat and all this make good smoking that I know.

quincy

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2013
Thanks gents! I should mention that the top shelf - all those were made by jcochey with a few others on the racks. And that nice 2 pipe holder he made me too! They are on the top shelf because... well... They are top shelf pipes. Some of the absolute best I've ever smoked, tbh.

meatballj

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
Great looking cabinet. Have one similar myself in my office and it too is from Two Cousin's. Hope your rack gives you years of joy and service; I can attest it will always be a conversation piece for visitors to your abode.

norse743

Lurker
Feb 14, 2015
Beautiful pipe display! I see you have round holes and "alleys" to rest your pipes. I have 13 pipe stands with all circular holes.... Is there a market out there for them? All wood, in excellent shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.