PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Yesterday my new Boswell Reverse Plateaux Freehand arrived. I decided to dedicate it to Virginia blends. It's a wonderful smoker. I just finished a bowl of Solani Silver Flake 660 that I've had jarred since 2013 and it was heavenly.
Anyone else like Boswell pipes?
bowsell_1-600x337.jpg

boswell_2-600x337.jpg

deatobacco

Lurker
Apr 23, 2016
What a gorgeous pipe! I love the volcano shape, although I have yet to buy one. Boswell pipes are great, and the shop is always a lot of fun to visit. I have four Boswell pipes, and they are all great smokers.

tozert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2017
Cornwall
I've always had a soft spot for pipes with nice plateaux on them...that one is very nice!

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I got one of those a few weeks ago... I haven't smoked it yet.
Wow -- that's a great looking pipe! Looks like it would fit great in the hand! Thanks for sharing.

kodos44

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2012
Just ordered my first Boswell! Been eyeing them up for awhile. Can't wait to try it out. All those Boswells you guys pictured are amazing looking!
Scott

J. Mayo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2012
Texas
I have several Boswell pipes and they're all by far my favorites. Every one of them smokes great!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, your post reminds me that I haven't stopped by the shop in a long time. I'm due for a Saturday visit - anyone interested?

J. Mayo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2012
Texas
Couldn't help myself. I've been wanting one of their jumbo pipes for a while now and saw this one posted yesterday for sale. It caught my eye and I know from my previous experiences with Boswell that it'll be an awesome pipe. Hoping they get it shipped out as soon as possible!

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
So it's not reverse plateau, but it's got a lot of plateau. I got this a while back and just started smoking it. It's got a relatively narrow chamber and the draft hole is right near the bottom. On my 3rd or 4th bowl of Stonehenge Flake. It's a great smoking pipe...
2j5gvms.jpg

J. Mayo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2012
Texas
Finally got this monster in the mail and loaded it up with the free sample of Northwoods I requested with it. All I can say is WOW, this thing is amazing. Once again I'm extremely happy with my purchase from Boswell's. If you've never looked at Boswell pipes give them a shot if you're in the market. Made in the USA and EXTREMELY well made for the price. I now own 5 Boswell pipes but this is my first Jumbo. This fat daddy is a big chunk of briar but it smokes very cool, definitely won't be my last Boswell or last Jumbo.

Here it is compared to another standard Boswell pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.