PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vink

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2015
Longueuil, Quebec
Since my last Blatter pipe smoked so good and after checking the pipe on their website for weeks, I decided I had to go see it. When I saw it I had to buy it! The pictures does not show it enough but the thickness of the briar is insane!
Since I'm not the best photographer and I urge everyone to buy pipes from them here's a link to their website catalog, mine is #92-2015
http://www.blatterpipes.com/FaitMain3.html

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
99a-15-600x450.jpg

99d-15-600x450.jpg

99g-15-600x450.jpg

Nice looking pipe!

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
I scanned through the site for a while but couldn't find an answer to my question. You may know; Are there prices in CAD or USD?
Would be a heck of a time for my neighbours to the south to pick up a pipe on the cheap if it was in CAD considering the exchange rate right now. And for us Canadians it may be the only reasonable price on pipes for a while!

vink

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2015
Longueuil, Quebec
Prices are in CAD and as I already said, those are damn good quality pipes! The only thing is that you can't buy through the website, I really don't understand, they don't seem to care about online selling...

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Vink-
There are Canadian laws governing sale of pipes online- so I was told by them when I was there. I'd e-mail the company for further info esp if you have a purchase ready to go.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Vink:
I've got three Blatter burners and two are in my weekly rotation. (I huff too quickly and those thick walls lay down covering fire for my more egregious sins. The bowls rarely warm up.)
I used to believe vintage, Canadian made Brighams were Canada's best kept secret - but these Blatters have made me an evangelical whore.
Enjoy yours, pal.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.