PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
Hey all,
I just realized that I haven't posted any pictures of my pipe on here yet! It's a restored Lorenzo Eleganza Sigma and is a pleasure to smoke. I've had bowls last up to an hour in this thing and I just wanted to share it with you all! It reminds me of Tom Bombadil from Lord of the Rings. It's old, unique, and is perfectly at home in the woods.
6AzEVpY.jpg

yfu4l4X.jpg

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Gorgeous! You are right about it making a good woods pipe, just seems made for the outdoors. Pictured with one of my favorite blends to boot. Thanks for sharing.

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
I love Dunhill EMP! It was one of the first Dunhill blends I've tried, and so far I haven't found much better. I love it because it's a rather light smoke but doesn't lack flavor. It's perfect for a quick smoke in the mornings while sitting by a pond, reading a book

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
the shape of pipe is my favorite shape. Dublin. oh! I love it.

I am sure it's great smoker. I do have Lorenzo 1/8 bent dublin.

It's my the best pipe for aromatic.

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
Thats a pretty good lookin Lorenzo. They made some odd pipes. I have one that once I saw it in person I wondered why I picked it up. Below for your viewing displeasure lol. It has a hideous orange stain. The band looks like it was added as an after thought.
t2ec16fhjgoffvzyvo-brizmv00q60_35.jpg

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Very cool, I also like the rustication, I can see the Tom Bombadill. I can picture him smoking a pipe just like that, thanks for sharing.

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
Thanks Dave. It's got a little brother thanks to you!
My girlfriend gifted me a few tins of Dunhill the same day I got your package and suddenly I have a cellar and a rotation!

ruger414

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 25, 2014
United States
Rx2man -- No offense, but that thing is horrendous! And I feel like a burnout would be all to possible with that weirdly shaped bowl...
Thanks for the complements guys! The only issue with it being a hiking pipe is that it's awkward to clench. It's good for a walk when I can hold it and sip, though!

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
None taken, yes it is horrendous......anyone wanna trade lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.