PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
50380462-80E0-4599-BAB9-C777F1619C20-19396-000029F389C2AE55_zps5a0638a3.jpg
picked about 150 of these, got smart this year, drive big tractor with bucket and to hell with the 5 Gal buckets, Ponderosa Lemons. The old cajun

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
And I gather you're going to use them for target practice? Should make a big juicy explosion! :)

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Holy Lemonade Batman.
Should lemons be added to the fruits we use to describe the sizes of boobs now?

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
No Padre, living in the country we get all kinds of critters getting at the cats, so it's located at the back door going to my covered porch, had to dispatch a big possum a couple days ago, would have fed him but he was trying to hurt my little cats Possum Be Gone. The old cajun :crying:

Jul 15, 2011
Oh man, when the weather gets warm you could treat yourself to some nice Virginia flake and a tall glass of homemade, ice cold lemonade. *drool*
YOURE KILLING ME BRADLEY! :mrgreen:

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Those look familiar. My wife's grandmother had that kind of lemon tree in her yard in Florida. One of our favorite things about visiting was loading up the car with giant lemons and avocados. The leaves, if I remember correctly, were pretty fragrant in their own right. Thanks for sharing the pic.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I made a Gallon last Sept useing Everclear , gave about a third away, asking them how is it , they all say its too strong, SISSES, they won"t get anymore, last time I drank 2 big shots I caught my T-Shirt on fire, was smokeing some old dark fired, guess the everclear made me huff and puff, smelled something burning, it was my belly on fire, inside and out. LOL Burned a couple holes in my shirt, gonna keep a fire extingher on hand next time I drink that Liquid Sunshine. The old cajun :rofl:

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Roth, limoncello is dead simple to make. I've been making it for a long time but I make it by mixing the Everclear with vodka so the Cajun might think I'm a wuss but its still pretty strong. Ice cold shots of my limoncello remind me of lemon meringue pie with no crust and no topping but a nice lemon bite that makes you want another shot. I'm sure that other than my dilution, the Cajun's recipe and mine are similar and I'd be happy to share it with you. PM me if you want it.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Morton you probably have the same receipe I have, simple takes about 90 to 95 days to make a good batch, if I can make it anybody can, good zester with a very light touch, patience like pipe smokeing and good filtration, I will also share my receipe. The old cajun

Status
Not open for further replies.