PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Since receiving a sample of Condor from Oldreddog and sampling the infamous Boxpass a while back, I have yearned for the Lakeland-esque notes of flowery grandma soap and bathmats to compliment my usual VaPers. I've long been restricted in my TAD due to car payments. Now my vehicle is paid off, I'm celebrating with a modest order of half a pound. I know it is small potatoes compared to most of you, but it is the largest amount I have purchased to date in one order. In the beginning, my orders were hit and miss as far as loving what I bought. With more experience under my belt and a slightly more sophisticated palate, I'm betting this order will be a home run. It only needs to last until my next order in early March, when I can cellar the remainder and continue to build my Doomsday Stock. Though not all strictly Lakeland blends, I think I have a good spread here. I got two ounces each of Gawith's...
Best Brown #2

Bosun Cut Plug-Unscented

Bob's Chocolate Flake

Ennerdale Flake
I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival in a couple days as my current supply has dwindled dangerously low. Happy Smokes Folks!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.